Sunday, December 31, 2006

About commission availability or personal news

Contact for info: michele.deadred (at) gmail.com

[updated February 2011]

If you have emailed me regarding possible commissions during this month (February) or earlier, I will still be available for work at the timeframe I have previously mentioned. I'm currently really busy until March. I'm always available for discussing commissions for a later date, of course :)

If any studio is hiring, I'm interested in full-time on-site work.

I'm a quiet and hardworking little geeky girl. I draw real nice, learn new skills fast, and I'd like to think I have a great sense of humor (penis jokes count, right?). I'm also able to move anywhere: I have no pets, no babies and no addictions.. well except for coffee :P If I can get caffeinated at your studio, I'm good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment